About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heresy in Dead Orthodoxy

My good friend James Riker pointed me to his blog some time ago. I finally got around to visting it and linking to it.

From His blog,

Heresy in Dead Orthodoxy

"Heresy always finds its fattest soil in dead orthodoxy." W.H. Whitsitt, former President, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (1895-99)

So true. May we never lose the wonder and joy of discovering more and more of Christ our Lord!