About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Together for the Gospel Live


One of the best times of worship is now available on CD, "Together for the Gospel Live." The singing from the 2008 Together for the Gospel conference was recorded by Sovereign Grace Music.


I just purchased the CD about a week ago and it is one of the best that I own. Not only is it a great line up of worship songs but you get to hear the voices of 6,000 godly men sing praises to the King of kings. I highly recommend it!

(If you can't buy the CD just yet you can still download the three songs that did not fit on the CD for free.)