About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Come out, come out, wherever you are"

Wow, it has been too long since I posted here. Some of you might have been getting the idea that I never made it back from Lakeshore. Rest a sure that I made it back safely. I have been back for a good two weeks.

“So why the long break from my blog” you ask. Well, I had full and wonderful intentions of sharing my experience at Lakeshore as soon as I got back. But the first three days were filled up with doing the things that had built up because of the trip while doing everything else that I normally do. After those days the whole blogging thing just fell from the priority list. So, each day would come and go with no new post on this blog.

This is tough for me because I was hopping to renew my blog a little bit by posting more often, and more consistently. But atlas, it was to no avail! Not with this long of intermission. But with ever intermission comes the next part of the play!

So, I am back and wanting to pick up where ever I left off...