About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Slow Blog

This is to inform my readers that things are going to get pretty slow around here for the rest of the semester. The reasons are two fold,

1. God has given me a job at Fedex. I work from 10: 30 pm to 3 am. So, I am giving five hours for five days to Fedex which means that I have five less hours to post things. I do thank the Lord for the job, I really needed one.

2. I am going to be writing a research paper on the New Perspectives on Paul. This paper requires me to read a lot more! So, I have several books to read before the end of April.

So,I will not be posting much until May . Maybe a song or quote here and there, but not much more.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read what is posted up here. I now that there is other things you could be doing that is more worth while.

Soli Deo Gloria!