About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Attitude 2008

I was able to come back to the dorms for the supper break and get some things posted

I am here at this year's New Attitude conference. Already, it has been a time of challenging truth, God exalting worship, and encouraging discussions.

The theme of this year is the Word of God. What place that the Bible has in a Christian's life? How we should think about this book and the authority it should have over us? Do we feel the impact that this is the very word of God when we pick it up to read?

Joshua Harris, Mark Dever, and Albert Mohler have already spoken. C. J. Mahaney speaks tonight. After that is the meet up with the Rebelution group. It will be great to put some faces with people's names.