About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where I am

Another summer come, another semester done. I have finished the Spring semester here at Boyce and am looking forward to the summer.

I know that I was not able to post more regularly than I would have liked for the past few weeks. But, when I started my spring break I had several things to get done. From finishing those things came the sprint to the finish as the semester wound down. Finishing books and reviews of books transformed into studying for finals. What looked like a slow finished from my contentment post turned into going from assignment to assignment until the end of the semester.

But now it is the end!

It has been a full semester at that. One with God's hand continually working in my life. Working Christ likeness into my being while showing more of Himself to my mind. I look back and see his hand moving. As usual, It was in no way that I could have foreseen. When I though that circumstances were signifying that God was doing this over there, I was swung around to find myself in a totally different place. Where I thought I need to grow spiritually was not the place that God wanted me to grow. He had other areas in my life in mind to work in. And for those workings I am grateful. It is awe inspiring to sit back and realize that the One who spoke all the worlds into being is interested in my life!

Actually interested is wrong...He's relation to me is much more than "interested,"


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will, so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory. In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory. (Eph 1:3-14



He is so much more than "interested."


Well, what about my blog?

I know, I know that I said I was going to start a series on contentment. And I still plan to. The reason my begining plans were thwarted was due to the school work I needed to do. But I still plan to work through contentment. I know I need that virtue!

But, things are going to put on hold for another week. I have a summer class May 5-9. The class starts on Monday and goes to Friday of the same week. Each class goes from 8 in the morning to 5 in the evening.

After which, I have the whole summer in front of me! So there should be plenty of blogging.