About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Doing Some House (Google Reader) Cleaning

I am presently going throuth my star item list on my Google Reader. If you in any way like me you star posts and never get back around to reading them or sharing them with others. They just sit there and get more starred items piled on top of them. So, for the next few posts I am going to be doing some house cleaning in my Google Reader. Hopeful what I share will be of some value to you. :)