About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Two Sermons To Get You Going

Both Southern Seminary and Boyce college are already swimming in the deep waters of academic study. Boyce has been going since the 11th and Southern since the 18th.

And, as always, coming with the semester comes the great sermons and Bible teaching at Alumni Chapel every Tuesday and Thursday.

I wanted to call you attention to the sermons preached by the President of the seminary, Dr. Albert Mohler, and the dean of theology, Dr. Russell Moore the past two weeks. Both sermons were excellent!



"The Year of Living Dangerously"





"Predestined to What? Why the Doctrine of Election Is So Hard to Believe" (Rom. 8:26-9:6)