About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Where to be Seen

If everybody hasn't already noticed I have pretty much disappeared from the blogging scene. This semester is soooo busy! I am taking Greek I this semester and it is very demanding. Put that on top of the rest of my classes and my second shift job and you get a very busy Charlie. There have been several occasions where I have found myself translating Greek sentences around 3:30am when I have to get up the next morning around 8:45am.

Needless to say that blogging has taken a very far back seat on my list of priorities. (And I am not just talking about my blog, I have very little time to look at other blogs as well.) Lord willing I will get things back up and going when things slow down around the end of the year. Till then, there will not be much posting.