About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Blog of Interest

A good friend of mine, Rosalynn Robb, alerted me to her blog just recently. It is called Drawing Near Before the Throne.

What makes this blog of of particular interest is the person writing it. I have personally witness Rosalynn go through extreme trials and afflictions. Yet I have seen God's grace manifested in her as she still holds on to the promises. I have, also, seen God sustain and carry her during these trials. Such a testimony makes her thoughts and reflections of incredible value! I would encourage you to stop by her blog.