About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Great Resources from Dr. Tom Schreiner


On his faculty page Dr. Schreiner has a host of his articles and other resources for free!

Dr. Schreiner is a brilliant scholar and real example to the flock of Christ in His life. I have greatly benefited from everything that I have read or listen to from Him.

Two books of his that I am going through right now:

I had been reading this book over the winter break and found the wealth of Biblical knowledge in it tremendous! I have not finished it but plan to inn the near future (hopefully over the summer)


I am reading this on for class and have just started it. But from what I have read thus far it is really good.