About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Southern Seminary, Southern Baptists & the Two Religions


I really enjoyed Dr. Gregory Wills faculty address last Wednesday: Southern Seminary, Southern Baptists & the Two Religions.


His lecture, in brief, was that, Theological Liberalism lived among the faculty of Southern for years under the realist policy. And the Liberal professorship always lived in tension under this policy, for it kept them from freedom but it kept them alive!


If you have the time and want to understand a little bit of the history behind Southern Seminary it should be well worth your time.