About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Gospel Coalition Conference













The messages from the Gospel Coalition are available for download.


Tim Keller: The Grand Demythologizer: The Gospel and Idolatry


John Piper: Feed the Flame of God's Gift: Unashamed Courage in the Gospel


Mark Driscoll: Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth. And here is the written list of who negative people and positive people are, that Mark refers to in his message.


K. Edward Copeland: Shadowlands: Pitfalls and Parodies of Gospel-Centered Ministry


Bryan Chapell: Preach the Word!


Phil Ryken: The Pattern of Sound Words


Hopefully the other message will be up soon. You can find all of these sermons here.

Update: Justin Taylor has posted all the messages at his site.