About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

First Weekend at Boyce

Here I am at Boyce College. My family and I pulled in Friday, around noonish. Things have been going good for the most part. I have been able to get to know several of the guys. It is different from JBC in the fact that the guys I have meet are pretty much the same page theologically. (I have a strong feeling that I am not going to run into any Deist here)

Here are some pictures that I took this evening.



This is my dorm room; I got the bottom bunk. And the much needed laundry room.


This is Carver Hall. The front, inside, and back.

Now for some shots around the main campus.
















Please keep me in your prayers.