About Me

My photo
My real name is Charlie Albright. I am the pinnacle of evil who God has flooded with His mercy. Declaring my sinful self righteous and holy in His sight! Lavishing His grace upon me by the blood Jesus shed on the cross! Carrying me through this life and giving me satiatfing joy! Anything good about me is only because of His grace!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to Bocye



Well I am off to school again. I head back Friday, returning to my studies and friends.
























God has blessed me over the break with a car. it is hard living away from home in total dependence on someone else to drive you around. More than once I was left with out a ride to some where I needed to be. Out of no where my cousin wants to sell here old car. She needs to get rid of it more than make money. So whatever was left on the car payment was the selling price, $2000. This was a very good deal for what the car was. So, God provide for me in my time of need.









It has been neat to see how the Lord has provided for me. The money I have made from work over the break is just enough to license my car and supply me books for class. The Lord is truly good.

I am going to try my best to keep up with posting. But there is a war of priorities. Do I post something or get further along in a reading assignment. The school assignment usually wins. But I am going to try my best to get some stuff up now and then.